The 2023 release of the British Silver Britannia is one that you won’t want to miss. With the recent passing of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, the 2023 date mark in this series will be the last to feature the effigy of Britain’s longest-reigning monarch. In fact, 2023 Queen Elizabeth II Silver Britannia's will only be struck for a few weeks before the series transitions to coins with a new King Charles III portrait, so there’s no time to waste. Right now, 2023 1 Oz British Silver Britannia Coins are available to purchase online from MetalStacks.
- Arrives in plastic flips, acrylic tubes of 25 coins, or mint-sealed Monster Boxes of 500 coins!
- 27th release of 1 Oz British Silver Britannia Coins!
- Final Queen Elizabeth II Britannia!
- Contains 1 Troy Oz of .999 pure silver
- Bears a face value of 2 Pound sterling (GBP) backed by the government of Britain.
- The obverse features Queen Elizabeth II.
- On the reverse is Britannia.
- Enhanced security elements on the reverse.
On September 8, 2022, Queen Elizabeth II passed away at the age of 96. Her son, Prince Charles, immediately ascended to the throne as King Charles III. Elizabeth II enjoyed a record-setting reign that saw five portraits of the Queen grace the fields of British and Commonwealth coinage. These are the final Silver Britannia's with her effigy.
Call 561-529-3001 for more details.