The British Silver Britannia Coin moves into a new generation in 2023 as the Royal Mint transitions from its last images of Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse to the new portrait of King Charles III. Today, 2023 1 Oz British Silver Britannia Coins with the new King Charles III portrait are available to you online at MetalStacks.
- Available to you inside individual flips, plastic tubes of 25 coins, or mint-sealed Monster Boxes of 500 coins!
- 27th coin in the British Silver Britannia Series!
- First Silver Britannia's with King Charles III’s effigy!
- Contains 1 Troy Oz of .999 pure silver
- The face value of 2 Pound sterling (GBP) is fully backed by the British government.
- On the obverse is a bust of King Charles III.
- The reverse features Britannia.
- Security elements on the reverse field.
The Royal Mint started the 2023 production cycle for its major bullion coins with a final effigy of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II. With the Queen’s passing in September 2022, time was short to create a new portrait and the decision was made to strike a limited run of 2023 Britannia's with Her Majesty’s effigy before introducing new coins in the series with His Majesty, King Charles III.
Call 561-529-3001 for more details.