If you buy gold, you’re undoubtedly familiar with the various gold bullion coin programs available. While 1 oz coins form the backbone of all programs, most offer fractional-weight coins as well to provide a more affordable option for buyers. The 1/2 oz Gold Coin is a popular choice among many investors and is currently available from various programs today online from MetalStacks.
- Arrives in protective plastic!
- Available from numerous mints and any year of issue!
- Comes in random condition!
- Contains 1/2 Troy oz of actual gold content.
- Issued face values determined by the mint of origin.
- Obverse and reverse designs chosen by the issuing mint.
There are a countless number of 1/2 oz Gold Coins available to you for purchase, and MetalStacks has a variable listing of them available to you today. Among the many popular coins you could find in this range are the American Gold Eagle, Canadian Gold Maple Leaf, or South African Krugerrand.
Note that the images above are just examples and you may receive coin(s) that are different from those shown, as this is a Random Design product.
Call 561-529-3001 for more details.