Asahi Refining is diversifying its portfolio as it generates more options for silver investors. What started with larger weight 1 Kilo and 100 oz silver bars, Asahi is now ready to strike and release the most popular silver bar weight.
- Bars are available in individual plastic flips or tubes of 20!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- Obverse features the Asahi logo.
- Reverse bears a repeating logo design.
- Overall designs reminiscent of Johnson Matthey products.
Asahi Refining 1 oz Silver Bars in this product listing are minted ingots, which feature highly refined designs and finishing aspects. Compared to poured loaf bars, minted ingots feature rolled silver that is precisely weighed and cut by machines in a refinery to ensure the exact weight and purity content.
Minted ingot production also allows for the creation of a silver bar with excellent design features and elements. The 1 oz Asahi Silver Bar has strong lines, raised edges, and a brilliant finish.
Please do not hesitate to contact MetalStacks at 561-529-3001.