James Earle Fraser created one of the most instantly recognizable coin designs in American history when he developed the Buffalo Nickel. One of the first major American denominations to feature indigenous figures and symbols, the Buffalo Nickel was in production from 1913 to 1938. Today, the design lives on both at the United States Mint and in the silver and copper bullion products of private mints in the United States. Right now, 1 oz Buffalo Silver Bars are available to purchase online from MetalStacks.
- Arrives inside of sealed plastic, sheets of 20, or boxes of 500 bars!
- Replicates the popular Buffalo Nickel imagery!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- On the obverse is the stoic indigenous figure.
- The reverse captures the American bison.
- Available in brand-new condition!
Each 1 oz Buffalo Silver Bar is available to you in this product listing new from the mint. The bars will arrive individually inside of sealed plastic sleeves, with multiples packaged in sheets of 20 bars or boxes of 500 bars. The box contains 25 individual 20-bar sheets.
Please do not hesitate to contact MetalStacks at 561-529-3001.