Asahi Refining is the newest refinery in the global precious metals industry. The company has a long history in Japan, but its global profile has been limited to date. As of December 2014, the company has been working to expand its offerings for investors. MetalStacks now offers one of the most popular weights for silver bars with the 10 oz Asahi Silver Bar.
- Individual bars ship in sealed protective plastic courtesy of Asahi.
- BAR AVAILABLE IN BRAND-NEW CONDITION!
- Contains 10 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- Obverse features the Asahi logo and identifying engravings.
- Reverse includes a repeating logo design.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by Asahi Metals.
- Designs reflective of Johnson Matthey molds.
Among the variety of weights available in silver bars, the 1 oz. and 10 oz. weights are extremely popular. Investors prefer these two weights because of their flexibility and value. It’s easier to purchase 1 oz and 10 oz bars because their pricing points are lower than larger bars, and their smaller size makes it easier to transport and store the bars.
Asahi Refining recently emerged on the global stage after its December 2014 purchase of Johnson Matthey’s 160-plus-year-old silver and gold refining operations. The English company exited the industry in favor of focusing on other financial sectors. Asahi has been working feverishly to produce its own lineup of silver bars amidst a market that is experiencing unprecedented demand.
Please do not hesitate to call MetalStacks at 561-529-3001.