American Silver Eagle coins from the United States Mint represent the best-selling silver coin series in the world. The silver coins for sale in this collection command the interest of investors and collectors around the world, resulting in annual sales in the millions.
- Struck at San Francisco Mint
- 2021 (S) Eagle S$1
- Heraldic Eagle T-1
- Emergency Production - ER
- NGC EARLY RELEASES
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- Bears a face value of $1 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of Mint State 69 by the NGC.
- 8,928 graded by NGC
- On the obverse is Walking Liberty.
- The reverse features the heraldic eagle of the United States.
Each 2021(S) Eagle Heraldic Eagle T-1 Emergency Production-ER Struck at San Francisco S$1 coin listed here comes with an MS69 certification from NGC.
This MS-69, 1 oz 2021 Type 1 American Silver Eagle coin can be stored at our Ready Vaults storage free of charge for 1 year for new Ready Vault customers. Call 561-529-3001 for more details.
All orders over 300 oz of silver ship for free, and each package receives insurance and tracking information. Since these MS-69, 1 oz 2021 Type 1 American Silver Eagle coin have not been handled, they will be delivered in new condition. Regardless of order size, these MS-69, 1 oz 2021 Type 1 American Silver Eagle coins are easy to store. If you have any other questions about our MS-69, 1 oz 2021 Type 1 American Silver Eagle coins , please do not hesitate to get in contact.