The Knights of the Past is an exciting collection of coins from the Germania Mint dedicated to medieval history, chivalry, and adventure! The latest coin in the series centers on the Siege of Malta, a historic conflict between the Ottoman Empire and the Knights Hospitaller. Today, 2022 1 oz Malta Silver Knights of the Past Coins are available to you online at MetalStacks.
- Available in a capsule with a sealed blister card and Certificate of Authenticity!
- All-new design in the Knights of the Past collection!
- Mintage limited to 15,000 pieces only!
- Consists of 1 Troy oz of .9999 pure silver in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Issued a face value of 5 Euros from the government of Malta.
- The obverse depicts two soldiers in combat.
- On the reverse side is the coat of arms of the Bank of Malta.
These 2022 1 oz Malta Knights of the Past Coins were struck in .9999 pure silver and will arrive to you in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. As such, you will detect only minor signs of wear upon inspection. These coins were produced by Germania Mint in collaboration with the Central Bank of Malta, where they’re considered legal tender. They will arrive in capsules within blister cards. A Certificate of Authenticity is also provided.
The Knights of Malta are a religious group in the Roman Catholic tradition. The organization has a long, complex history that included a predecessor group known as the Knights Hospitaller. After the Crusades, the group settled in Malta, an island country located in the Mediterranean Sea. This set the stage for the Siege of Malta between the Ottoman Empire and the Knights Hospitaller. The four-month conflict ended with the Ottoman defeat on September 13, 1565.
Please do not hesitate to contact MetalStacks at 561-529-3001.