One of the more popular silver coins for sale from the South Pacific just happens to have a design focus that celebrates one of the most infamous ships to ever sail the waters of the South Pacific. The Cook Islands Bounty Silver Coins are an annual release and are available in investment-grade silver bullion each year. Right now, 2022-2023 1 Oz Cook Islands Bounty Silver Coins are available to purchase online from MetalStacks.
- Arrives in protective flips, plastic tubes of 20 coins, or boxes of 500 coins!
- Standard depiction of the HMS Bounty!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9999 pure silver in BU condition.
- Bears a face value of 1 Dollar backed by the Cook Islands.
- On the obverse is Queen Elizabeth II.
- The reverse features an image of the HMS Bounty.
Each 2023 1 Oz Cook Islands Bounty Silver Coin available in this listing comes with individual and bulk packaging options. The coins ship individually inside protective flips, with multiples packaged in plastic tubes or boxes. The plastic tubes hold a total of 20 coins and the box holds a total of 500 silver coins. All of the coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
The HMS Bounty went down in history not for the actions of the ship in war or even the importance of its mission, but rather, for the end result of its maiden voyage as a vessel within the Royal Navy. Built in 1784, the Bounty was sold to the Royal Navy in 1787 and retrofitted for a botanical mission to the South Pacific. After months in the South Pacific, much of the crew mutinied against the captain.
Call 561-529-3001 for more details.