This is the another amazing coin in an award-winning series and features a real piece of the Aba Panu meteorite in the coin. It has a mintage of only 2,500 worldwide and it is sold out at the mint. 2022 Cook Islands 1 Oz Silver Proof Aba Panu Meteorite, now available for online purchase from the team at MetalStacks.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of only 2,500 coins.
- Smartminting© technology used.
- Comes in a themed framed box in the original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- The piece of meteorite is in the top of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a profile portrait of Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank-Broadley surrounded by the issuing nation, the denomination, and the 2021 year-date.
- Reverse: Depicts the cracks cuased by the large fireball over the Nigerian state of Oyo. The meteoroid, named after the village of Aba Panu, created a crater in the soil of Africa..
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Please do not hesitate to call MetalStacks at 561-529-3001.