As the saying goes, the eyes are the windows to the soul, and they’re one of the first features of a human face we tend to notice. That’s particularly true of the iris of the eye, and rare eye colors such as blue — represented in only about a tenth of the human population in total — tend to particularly capture our attention. Palau’s “Coloreyezed” series presents a series of tributes to a range of human eye colors with vivid, domed coin designs that will make standout additions to any collection: including the 2022 1 oz Proof Colorized Palau Silver Ocean Blue Coin now available from MetalStacks.
- Ships in a protective capsule inside a windowed display case!
- Issued in 2022 as part of the Coloreyezed series!
- Limited mintage of just 1500 coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 Fine Silver.
- Face value of $5 backed by the Republic of Palau.
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Obverse side features Palau’s coat of arms.
- Reverse side features an artist’s rendering of the iris and pupil of a human eye.
Normal human eye colors range from the darkest shades of brown to light tints of blue, and scientists have studied the inheritance patterns of these colors for decades. Despite our advancing grasp of genetics and the roles played by certain genes in eye color, though, there are parts of the picture that remain a bit mysterious, and perhaps that’s fitting given the air of mystery and intrigue that can surround a person with especially riveting and beautiful eyes.
With the latest in the Coloreyezed series, the 2022 1 oz Proof Colorized Palau Silver Ocean Blue Coin, a combination of sophisticated coloring and a shimmering proof-quality finish combine to stunning effect. Each coin ships with a Certificate of Authenticity in a protective capsule, nestled inside a gorgeous windowed display case that incorporates the coin itself into a watercolor painted design.
Please do not hesitate to contact MetalStacks at 561-529-3001.